The festival season is ahead and the wait is almost over! Durga Puja is seen as one of the essential times of the year which brings a lot of joy and cheerfulness among people throughout India.
The celebrations are just grand and hold many cultural and regional values. Now comes the biggest question which just keeps popping in our heads and that is “What to wear on the eve of Durga puja?”.
Let’s just explore more in this blog what are the Top 5 Dresses For Durga Puja to get the most satisfying dress out there for this year’s grand celebration.
With multiple options present, you do not need to worry as we’ve got you covered up for a difficult task like this! Check out the options provided as might give you some clarity on what to choose for the super exciting eve.
1. Salwar Suit
Refresh your wardrobe with this Salwar Suit from Divine International Trading Co available on Amazon. This Anarkali Salwar Suit completes your look for your special occasions.
Made From Faux Georgette Fabric With Heavy Embroidery Work. Wash Care: Machine Wash, Regular Wash, Hand Wash In Cold Water.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Top Length: 55″Inch
- Dupatta Length: 2 Mtr
- Bottom Length: 2 Mtr
- Size: Free Size (Can Be Alter Up To 44″ Inch Bust Size)
- Occasion: Party Wear, Festival Wear, Wedding Wear
2. Lehenga Choli
A popular sight at ceremonial occasions like festivals and weddings, the lehenga choli is a popular sight today. It is a three-piece attire comprising the lehenga, a long skirt that is worn with a fitting blouse called ‘choli’.
This is usually accompanied by a dupatta. The lehenga is generally embroidered, printed or embellished.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Lehenga Fabric: Khadi Organza
- Blouse Fabric: Mulbury Silk
- Dupatta Fabric: Khadi Organza
- Lehenga Work: Floral Digital Print with Border Dori & Sequins Embroidery
- Blouse Work: Dori, Zari & Glitter Sequins Embroidery
- Dupatta Work: Floral Digital Print, Dori & Sequins Embroidery
- Package Contains: 1 Semi-Stitched Lehenga with Dupatta and Unstitched Blouse
3. Dhoti Kurta Set
Are u looking for a unique pattern in your wardrobe and highly stylized ethnic designer dress Urbanshtri has the answer for you. Let’s get the unconventional into our minds and bring new ideas into our life by enhancing the style quotient.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, Cold/warm if Needed
- Chest size: XS (34 inch), S ( 36 inch), M ( 38 inch), L (40 inch), XL ( 42 inch), XXL ( 44 inch)
- Colour: Yellow
- Occasion: Festive , Party, Special occasion
- Size: M
4. Crepe Kurta With Pant And Dupatta
Janasya women’s foil print 3/4th sleeves a-line kurta and Turquoise blue partially elasticated crepe narrow pant with pink georgette Dupatta.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash
- Kurta Fabric: Polyester Crepe
- Bottom Fabric: Polyester Crepe
- Dupatta Fabric: Georgette
- 1 Kurta, 1 Narrow Pant, 1 Dupatta
- Foil Print A-Line Kurta With Narrow Pant And Dupatta
- Party Wear
5. Pure Cotton Salwar Suit
The Cotton fabric in this attractive beige color ready to wear Kurta Sets will make sure that the fitting of this beautiful readymade Kurta Sets looks elegant on you.
Crafted from Cotton fabric, it is light in weight and will be soft against your skin. Its unique design and beautiful colour will fetch a lot of second glances as you club it with contrast colored pumps and flashy accessory.
Our Products are Made and stitched using high grade fabrics and yarns under the strict surveillance of our well-versed Executives. It is capable of making you look gorgeous.
Wear it and put your step in the world of fashion. It looks stunning every time you match it with accessory
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Fabric: Cotton
- Style Name: Straight
- Kurta Sleeve Type: 3/4 Sleeve
Hope you had the good exposure of the Top 5 Dresses For Durga Puja in India. Please give your valuable feedback in the comments which product you liked the most.